Détails de l'offre
The In-house Legal Counsel processes all aspects of the company and group’s legal topics (support to business development, establishment of subsidiaries abroad, legal monitoring of projects, disputes, etc.)
- International and French calls for tenders: with the assistance of local law firm, legal risks, analysis and support for the response to calls for tenders pertaining to projects for the provision of equipment and software and/or operations projects. Contract negotiations, drafting and negotiation of subcontracts (back-to-back based on the project agreement), and/or partnership contracts ;
- Liaison with the Finance and Insurance departments to put in place the required bank and/or parent company guarantees, insurances, etc.
- Negotiation and drafting of business, industrial and service contracts essentially in the IT and telematics field ;
- Pre-litigation and litigation linked to contract life, collaboration with Management to devise efficient defence strategies ;
- Corporate law: help establish new companies abroad and monitor the corporate secretary tasks with local law firms, establish contractual relations between Group companies ;
- Provide accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics ;
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations :
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.).
- Used to working in a project structure
- Used to working international customers as well as local and/or international law firms,
- Good writing and negotiation skills,
- Fluent in French and English (TOEIC 900).
- Experience and knowledge of both French and international contract practices,
- Experience in processing calls for tenders and business contracts,
- Experience and knowledge of intellectual property rights as regards software,
- Intellectual property,
- Knowledge of insurances,
- Motorway infrastructure sector and new technologies.
Qualification/ Experience: Master’s degree level (Bac +5) in law. As a minimum, significant 5 years’ experience in a similar position gained in an international company or international law firm.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Demonstrate a personal willingness to learn,
- Are naturally confident to be challenged,
- Have a multicultural approach (different teams from France, United States of America & Croatia),
- Focus his/her mind with a result orientation attitude ,
- Are proactive and rigorous with great attention to detail.
Qualities required: Curiosity, Communication skills, deductive skills, analytical skills, deductive skills, rigorous and organised.
Emovis is the leading service delivery and technology arm of Abertis in the global markets for all electronic tolling and smart mobility solutions (Intelligent Transportation System).
With over 750 employees across 7 countries, we are committed to helping millions of motorists travel seamlessly along the world’s busiest highways.
The company is 100% owned by Abertis, the world’s leader in highway concessions (8300 km of roads). This backing makes emovis a long-term and reliable partner for Road Authorities and Highway Concessionaires.